Who would say no to a prettier smile? With so many cosmetic dentistry options available, like those from Masterworks Dentistry in Bakersfield, anyone can get the smile they want.
Here is a quick look at some of the most popular treatments.
- Teeth whitening is a very common procedure used to lighten stained teeth. This quick and easy procedure is usually done in the dentist office, and the results can be extremely dramatic.
- Bonding is a popular treatment that uses a dental composite that resembles enamel. This material is applied to the surface of the teeth, sculpted into the desired shape, and then hardened and polished.
- Tooth reshaping is a simple way to improve the appearance of your smile. It involves removing part of the enamel and can be used to fix small chips or to change the length or position of teeth.
- Porcelain veneers are custom-made porcelain coverings that are very thin. They are bonded to the teeth and can be used to close gaps or cover discolored teeth. We offer standard and prepless veneers.
- Dental implants are the ideal replacement for a missing tooth. They look and function like natural teeth.
At Masterworks Dentistry in Bakersfield, we offer a full range of cosmetic dentistry options. We also offer family dentistry. Call for an appointment today!
Location (Tap to open in Google Maps):
210 S Montclair St