At Masterworks Dentistry in Bakersfield, we promote preventative dental care by developing decay prevention plans and helping our patients establish and preserve proper dental practices. If kids can avoid decay, it will benefit them more than you may realize.
- A healthy mouth equals better overall health and well-being. Maintaining ideal oral health puts children at a lower risk for diabetes and heart disease.
- A beautiful, healthy smile boosts confidence and self-esteem for little ones.
- By keeping teeth and gums healthy as little ones, you avoid the need for pricey restorative dental work down the road.
- Strong teeth help kids get proper nutrition. Tooth decay makes eating difficult.
- Proper dental hygiene beginning at birth and twice-yearly exams commencing with the eruption of the first tooth promotes normal speech development. (The American Dental Association recommends toddler dental visits to begin when the first tooth appears.)
At Masterworks Dentistry in Bakersfield our friendly team ensures that dental visits are pleasant and comfortable for our patients of all ages. Our services include family dentistry and orthodontics. Call us to schedule an appointment today!